hi there! i'm tiffany!
mit '22 | software engineer
interesting factoids about me:
- i currently study computer science and humanities and mathematics at mit.
- i am incredibly interested in product design and user experience, best shown with my internships at facebook, where i built a new feed for their marketplace, and ultimate software, where i helped create ultimate's new design system.
- my research interests lie in the intersection of human-computer interaction and artificial intelligence, as best shown with my research at csail, where i am building an end-to-end user interface to test nlp model accuracy. i also did similar work at semantic machines, where i built a decision tree and user interface to make crowdsourcing data easier.
- at mit, i am part of the think committee, where i select several research project proposals from high school students to mentor and fund their research. i also am a current teaching assistant for 6.042 (math for computer science) and a past lab assistant for 6.009 (fundamentals of programming).
- in my free time, i write short stories and poetry. i also love traveling, trying new restaurants, and going for hour-long walks around the city.